ARCH - Virus

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Tue Feb 13 10:23:17 PST 2001

IMHO the slims that do these viruses should be removed from the gene pool.
But then again I often think we should add more chlorine to the gene pool.

From: Sluggy [mailto:slugmusk at linuxlegend.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2001 10:41 AM
To: ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: ARCH - Virus

"Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp)" wrote:

> Greetings and Hi There,

> I got the following message here at work.  So if you get a email with
"Here
> you have, ;o) " in the message line.  DELETE IT IMMEDIATELY!!!

I spent much of the day yesterday answering questions about it and
taking preventive measures against this one. One infected user here had
sent nearly 500 copies of it all over our corporation.

Luckily, it's not currently damaging but rather a rapidly propogating
worm. Of course, that doesn't mean that someone won't modify is such
that it is damaging.

Sluggy!