ARCH - Update?

Eadric Anstapa eadric at barley.scabrewer.com
Tue Feb 20 07:15:13 PST 2001

Iaen is out of town on business so I'll field this one.

What exactly are you asking Gilli?

The Royal Round ranking that have been  posted on the web page  a little
less than three weeks are current as of February 1, 2001.

Since the time of that posting there has been a grand total of ONE royal
round score submitted.

Regards,

Eadric
vScribe to the Archery Marshallate