ARCH - Update?

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Tue Feb 20 08:09:32 PST 2001

Well, I know things are a little slow right now.

What, I'm reffering to is how often will it be updated; like once a month
till the IKAC season then every two weeks, or just once a month on the
first, or on the first Tuseday of the month.  In other words, barring being
bit in the backside by life, when could we expect to see at least the "date
last updated" date change.

That way we'll know when to go look and not mess with checking all the time.

Also I need to talk to you about about the best way of doing the scores for
my competition.

From: Eadric Anstapa [mailto:eadric at barley.scabrewer.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2001 9:15 AM
To: ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: ARCH - Update?

Iaen is out of town on business so I'll field this one.

What exactly are you asking Gilli?

The Royal Round ranking that have been  posted on the web page  a little
less than three weeks are current as of February 1, 2001.

Since the time of that posting there has been a grand total of ONE royal
round score submitted.

Regards,

Eadric
vScribe to the Archery Marshallate