ARCH - Wintershoot

Mills, Scott Scott.Mills at compaq.com
Wed Jan 10 11:03:20 PST 2001

OK,

First can we PLEASE stop sending ad forwarding Rich Text/HTML messages to
the list.  All those pretty backgrounds and fonts just eat up bandwidth,
increase the size of the message, and make it very difficult for people to
read if they do not have a reader that supports those.  When you send
anything to this list (or any other list for that matter) please send it as
PLAIN TEXT.  If you are using outlook you can setup a contact for the list
and then in the properties for that contact check the box that says "Send
E-Mail Using Plain Text only".  Thank You.

Now, is not the  TA-60cm  part number  60 cm Tag Weight Targets?

Around here many Academy stores will actually have the 40cm targets as will
the Pass-Pro Outdoorworld shops in either Katy or Grapevine.  These stores
often have the 40cm FITA targets but I have never seen them have the 60cm
targets.  I have always had to order the 60cm targets.

You can order just about any target you want from Finnwood Products.  There
is a link to them on the links page at the http://archery.ansteoora.org  as
well as to Lancaster, Three Rivers, Kustom King, and F/S who all carry
targets of different sizes and weights.

In Service,

Eadric