ARCH - Wintershoot

Archie/Sebastian sbstn at ev1.net
Wed Jan 10 16:51:54 PST 2001

No, the targets are on a medium weight paper.  There are very few suppliers
of the 40cm targets in this area.  The one that I did find charges $1.50 a
target.  For 60 cents a target I will mail order.  They may have tag weight
as well I did not check.  These come as a strip of three.  I am going to cut
them apart and glue them to cardboard.

In Service
Don Sebastian