[Ansteorra-archery] RR Update 07-16-01

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Tue Jul 17 12:25:25 PDT 2001

"Dewart, Charles R." said:

> OK, I'll bite.  I still don't see Darcy's score on there.  This is pretty
> good.  Every time you do my name I loss another "T".  I only have one left.
>
> Gilbert Ost Westley  :)

Gilli,

You don't see Darcy on that list because she doesn't have an official
average.   To have an average you must have three recorded scores for a
division and at least one away score recorded for that division within the
past year.  Last time I looked there were no scores for Darcy and with the
recent Ravensfort submission she will have a single score submitted.

Just as when you look at our Kingdoms IKAC scores your only see the three
highest qualifying scores/archers when you look at the Royal Rounds list you
only see the the people who have completed an offical average.

That said, there are some mistakes which I found last night and pointed out
to Iaen.  He will be double checking things in the next couple of days.

In the future, once we get the database the way we want it, we will hopefully
have separate reports that show complete and incomplete averages as well as
which events have had their scores recorded.  One of these days...

Regards,

--
Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com