[Ansteorra-archery] RR Update 07-16-01

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Tue Jul 17 14:20:41 PDT 2001

Pop Tart Girl <darcy at seacove.net> said:

> Well, I'm pretty sure she has shot more that enough times.  I checked with
> Robert last night and he said he sent in the scores but would verify.  One
> of them things that make you go hummmmmmmmm.
>
> Gilli

OK, I went and looked at the raw data.

When you say Robert, I assume you are therefore thinking that there should be
scores from local Middleford events or practices.  There have been a total of
9 events/practices recorded from Middleford.  Gilli, you have recorded 6 of
those, Robert has recorded 2, and Johann 1.

Is Middleford still holding weekly practices?  Nothing has been submitted in
over 2 months.

Here is what is recorded from Middleford and who submitted it.

Archery Practice  1Feb 001           Gilli
Archery Practice  20Feb 2001         Gilli
Ice Axe XIX       24 Feb 01          Johann Hass
Archery Practice  April 1, 2001      Robert
Archery Practice  April 3, 2001      Robert
Archery Practice  25 Apr 2001        Gilli
Archery Practice  10 May 2001        Gilli
Archery Practice  11 May 2001        Gilli
Archery Practice  12 May 2001        Gilli

Nothing else has been submitted and none of the reports above have Darcy
listed in them.

Hmmmmm I wonder if there are other scores that the marshals in charge did not
submit?

Remember folks, the marshal in charge of the event or practice should submit
the scores and do it within 30 days.

For the future, lets move this off-list.  Queries should be addressed to the
Keeper of the Royal Rounds at  royalround at ansteorra.org

Regards,

--
Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com