[Ansteorra-archery] Fw: [Steppes] Lindenwood/Glaslyn Archery Practice 7/22

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Mon Jul 23 15:34:05 PDT 2001

Well now, it sounds great.  Looks like you folks are really coming together.
I think that's great.  Maybe soon, you all can break the manopoly that
Sebastian and Middleford has on the top three spots of each division.  That
would be just too cool.

Good luck and good shooting.

Gilli the hopeful

-----Original Message-----
From: ironwyrm at juno.com [mailto:ironwyrm at juno.com]
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2001 2:29 AM
To: ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Ansteorra-archery] Fw: [Steppes] Lindenwood/Glaslyn Archery
Practice 7/22

Gilli,

That kind of sums it all up from the archery marshal herself.  Except
that it was a lot more than a little warm, I'd go as far as to say it was
just plain HOT, HOT, HOT!

But it looks like it will be a great little range and we wish them good
luck and a very cool breeze, they could use a bit of each.

Ironwyrm