[Ansteorra-archery] Proceedings

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Tue Jul 3 18:20:15 PDT 2001

Yes indeedee.  Just send me a SASE and the knowledge of at least the last
five minutes will be put into it and sent swiftly to you.  Who knows, I
might even put a copy of "How To Make An Ansteorran War Arrow".  That's
right folks I've got 159 of the little jewels.  Send a bigger envelope and
get some for your friends.

Seriously, due to computer disk problems, the article is just a copy of one
I did a while back.  I didn't get to revise the opening a tad.  However, the
body of the article is still good.