[Ansteorra-archery] Proceedings

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Tue Jul 3 18:34:39 PDT 2001

Hey, I had to become infamous.  You know why?

I think it was Golf War 2 or perhaps 3.  I wasn't able to attend, but I sent
a large number of combat arrows. After one of the battles Talon and some of
the others there from Middleford watched a guy picking up a bunch of arrows,
all of which were mine.  They asked him what he was doing.  To the surprise
of all he said, "It's OK, I'm Gilli".  To which they replied, well..... we
won't get into that.  But the gist of their reply was, no you aren't.
That's a true story, so they tell me.