[Ansteorra-archery] RR Update 06-26-01

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Wed Jun 27 08:46:00 PDT 2001

Well now, I know that my spelling ain't the best, so do most of you.
However the name is Gilbert Ost Westley.

From: john moore [mailto:iaenmor at swbell.net]
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2001 8:59 PM
To: ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Ansteorra-archery] RR Update 06-26-01

Robert of Yorkshire             99                Bow           Middleford
Huntsman
Gilber Ost Wesley              65                Bow           Middleford
Forrester
ames De Warrene              59                Bow            Tempio
Yeoman
Owen Hell                          50               Bow             Steepes
Carlucio de Scarabacio      45                Bow             Gates Edge
Lughaidh Mac sheoinnin     37               Bow              Steepes

Above you will find the latest updates to the Ansteorran Royal Round scores.
Names with no rank behind either do not have a out of group shoot or scores
have not been submitted.  We currently have 60 archers who have submitted
scores already this season.  That should put us ahead of last years numbers.
I am looking foward to seeing the kingdom archers at AOB this weekend and
will be presenting last years tassels.

Iaen Mor

Keeper of the Ansteorran Royal Round