ARCH - Are we all back?

Eadric Anstapa smills at barley.scabrewer.com
Tue Mar 20 13:56:12 PST 2001

ironwyrm at juno.com said:
<snip>

> PS: Please consider for discussion the setting of a
standardized arrow
> and/or bolt to be used by all the Kingdoms during the
next Gulf War so we
> will not have the same problems that arose this year.
<snip>

Will some of you who were there fill the rest of us in on
the archery happenings ar War.

It would be real nice to hear about any "problems" from
an Ansteorran perspective since all the chat on the SCA
Missle Combat list has basically come from other kingdoms.

Let not sure hear about problems.  SDOmeone also give us
a run down on what we did good and which archers
distinguished themselves.

Regards,

Eadric

PS:  If/when we do start talking about a more
standardized bolt/arrow lets make sure that somewhere in
there we talk about the Mass of the projectile.