ARCH - What If

Derek Wilson dwilson at dollar.com
Thu Mar 22 14:05:14 PST 2001

Well I won't try to top that one....

But I do have a question. I am attempting to bring an archery marshall back
to Northkeep. I have filled out the paperwork and will be submitting it at
our next populace. I believe that I also have to be authorized by an
existing marshall. Can that be any marshall?....a regional Marshall? And if
you know which one or are the one who are they/you?

Diethelm Waltorfer
Derek B. Wilson