ARCH - What If

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Thu Mar 22 14:16:53 PST 2001

I don't have my current BlackStar here at work.  But You should talk to your
Regional Marshal.  He can take care of it.  Failing that then the Kingdom
Archery Marshal or another Regional Archery Marshal.

Gilli

Well I won't try to top that one....

But I do have a question. I am attempting to bring an archery marshall back
to Northkeep. I have filled out the paperwork and will be submitting it at
our next populace. I believe that I also have to be authorized by an
existing marshall. Can that be any marshall?....a regional Marshall? And if
you know which one or are the one who are they/you?

Diethelm Waltorfer
Derek B. Wilson