ARCH - What If

Harry C. Billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Thu Mar 22 17:25:06 PST 2001

I would tell them that just like the other fighter and artisans in Ansteorra
we like to have our backs patted and be told we are doing a good job and
that there is some thing to strive for GoA award may be even a perage for
service would be nice. Yes ther are several Kings Archers running around but
very few of any thing els. Two Sable Falcons, two Iris and two Stars. There
may be more than two Stars, that is all lthat I know of. There just is not
much hope for a cookie and one can only go on spending money for so long for
the jun of it and an occaisional "Champion" title.