ARCH - What If

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Fri Mar 23 11:41:53 PST 2001

"Gentlemen, gentlemen," the King stands with his hands raised in a claming
jester.  The Kings Champion looking a bit nervous.

"While we've enjoyed the company, food and the lovely combat bow and arrows;
We are afraid we can't help you as a group till you as a group can decide
just what it is you want to do.  We had hopes and perhaps another Crown will
have hopes again.  Thank you all for your time.  Please, resume the
shooting."

The Queen raises. Her hand in that of the King's, they depart "quickly" in
the direction of the A & S display.

Way to go folks.  Glad this was only what if.

Gilli the depressed.