ARCH - What If

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Fri Mar 23 11:55:30 PST 2001

Tyr Tjuguskegg (tjuguskegg at hotmail.com) said something that sounded like:
> Ok just an opinion here,

And now my one of my pet peeves comes out.

I think having lots and lots of GoA level awards is a bad idea. If a
person is deserving of a Grant, they can be given one without creating
a new order. I had the same problem with the "fourth peerage" proposal.
It is something that has no end in sight once you get started down that
slippery slope.

Ciao,