ARCH - What If

N.D. Wederstrandt nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Fri Mar 23 14:16:02 PST 2001

>>  Chaos is
>> change and sometimes isn't as good as controlled chaos.
>>
>> Clare
>

>Well, we'll have to agree to disagree.
>
>I don't believe that recognition should be a function of population.
>
>don't forget--I still have your plum wine hostage  :)
>Pet.

I like agreeing to disagree.  I think the differences sometimes help people
form an opinion.  All mine is is my opinion... so I don't mind that you
have one of your very own.  At least you have one.

I enjoyed listening to everyone's comments an dI think it helps me
understand what people think.  Whether or not we have an archery award now
means to me nothing so much as that we start thinking and working at being
a community that isn't closed to each other.  Everything else will happen.

Archers should be very proud of the work they do.  I know this year at Gulf
Wars, the archers were highly effective and very deadly.  The archers who
weren't shooting were the siege people for a large percentage.  THat's what
we should be proud of - and that's how much we impact the other martial
skills.

Clare