ARCH - What If

Brown Chass dwarvenhome at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 23 15:42:22 PST 2001

--- "N.D. Wederstrandt" <nweders at mail.utexas.edu>
wrote:
> >>  Chaos is
> >> change and sometimes isn't as good as controlled
> chaos.
> >>
> >> Clare

lol well the question is more like well if they dont
want to have an archery awrd why have any awards what
so ever? If you can not excel and be recognized for
your effort and time then you are truely wasted and
turely not valued. As it has been said HW fighters and
Rapier fighters get recognized so why not have a
recognition for Archers and Esq? How would that be too
much to ask? Archers take tons of time to hone their
skills and as much if not more than that makeing their
arrows to protect the crown and the "Hats" and to also
make the fighters lives easier. All they are asking
for is to be recognized just a tad by the crown
instaed of ignored. I am working on my target shooting
until i can get my hands on a sample combat arrow must
settle with that for now but i do tend to be a
contender and the more fighters archers take out with
their arrows the fewer fighters to come and try to
take the fort from us at next gulf, so i think that
unless ya wanna face the whole of their army a little
recognition would be nice.

Sincerely Charinthalis Del Sans Insignificant
merchant/ wanna be archer

=====
Get a taste for religion... Lick a witch.