[Ansteorra-archery] AoB Manual submissions

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Tue May 8 08:25:18 PDT 2001

Greetings,
     This is a quick note to the archery community.  Part of your site fee will include a 40 page manual including articles relating to classes being held.  I'm still waiting on submissions from several instructors but in the interim I'm also looking for submissions of supply houses and Weblinks.  Where do you get your equipment and materials?  What places can you recommend?  Let's get this filled with good references.

Wilim