[Ansteorra-archery] AoB Manual submissions

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Tue May 8 09:25:08 PDT 2001

I got some stuff that hasn't seen the light of day for a while you might
want.  I won't be able to get to it most likely early next week.  Is that
too late.  I might be able to get it tonight, but don't count on it.  I
think I'll have to do a little rewriting on some of it.

Since you're making a proceedings, besure to get release forms from the
contributors.

From: Wilim Penbras [mailto:wilim.penbras at pandora.org]
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2001 10:25 AM
To: ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Ansteorra-archery] AoB Manual submissions

Greetings,
     This is a quick note to the archery community.  Part of your site fee
will include a 40 page manual including articles relating to classes being
held.  I'm still waiting on submissions from several instructors but in the
interim I'm also looking for submissions of supply houses and Weblinks.
Where do you get your equipment and materials?  What places can you
recommend?  Let's get this filled with good references.

Wilim