[Ansteorra-archery] AoB Manual submissions

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Tue May 8 11:37:30 PDT 2001

Yeppers.  I'm looking at the Weekend of the Dragon's Fire Tor event for most contributors as a deadline.  And yes,  Release forms are important and I'll be requiring them from everyone before things get put into the Proceedings for posterity.  Remil will be handling the layout/design so please send submissions to him and CC me.

Wilim