[Ansteorra-archery] Busy, Busy but Let's not Forget

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Wed May 16 09:21:05 PDT 2001

Greetings and Hi There,

With all the things getting ready to start happening, I don't want folks to
forget about that St. Jude's Benefit Archery Tournament being held the same
weekend as Steppes Warlord.  I know many of us are going to Steppes, me
included.  However, since we can't go, our money still can.  It's only $20
to registrar.  So, if your situation allows, please help this Great bunch of
archers help this most worthy institution help all those it does.

I printed off my registration form and it will be in the mail tomorrow

The url is http://www.stjudesshoot.org

Thanks,