[Ansteorra-archery] Re: Combat archer auction:

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Wed May 16 10:31:56 PDT 2001

Not from me, the Black Star as I understand is in deep financial trouble,
thus the reason for all the auctions being held.

I know many others as well as myself are very dependent upon the Black
Star for "what's happening" & "who's who" in Ansteorra information, and
to plan my travels to different events within the Kingdom.

Ironwyrm