[Ansteorra-archery] IKAC UPDATE

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Thu May 17 19:13:43 PDT 2001

UP DATE AS OF 12 MAY 2001
IAAC OPEN DIVISION
LD. Robert of Yorkshire    235         1 Apr
Don Sebastian Frobishire    225         12 May
HL Gilbert Ost Westley     187         1 May
   IKAC Kingdom Total = 647
   IKAC Kingdom Avg  =  215.6

IAAC OPEN YOUTH DIVISION
Bjorn Agnarrsson            114        1 Apr
Nicole Inannasdottir        109        1 Apr
Sabina-                            34        4 Apr

IAAC CHILDREN DIVISION
Padraig MacAlastair-         22        4 Apr
Athelwulf                            21        4 Apr

IAAC OPEN CROSSBOW DIVISION
HL Agnarr Thorvaldson        231       1 Apr
HL Roger Bagley                  171       1 Apr
LD Stephen Blachthorne       164       1 Apr
IKAC Kingdom Total =    569
IKAC Kingdom Avg. =    188.6

IAAC PERIOD DIVISION
HL Agnarr Thorvaldson        218        1 Apr
Don Sebastian Frobishire       178        12 May
Incomplete score

IACAC
HL Agnarr Thorvaldson        269        12 Apr
HL Gilbert Ost Westley        193         1 Apr
HL Roger Bagley                  192         1 Apr
IKCAC Kingdom Total = 654
IKCAC Kingdom Avg.  = 218

YOUTH IACAC YOUTH DIVISION
Bjorn Agnarrsson              96         12 Apr
Nicole Inannasdottir          87         12 Apr

If this isn't correct please let me know.

The Kingdom is off to a great start this year.  Let's keep the heat turned
up and make this even better than our last year's best.