[Ansteorra-archery] What do you think?

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Fri May 18 06:37:05 PDT 2001

Greetings and Hi There,

In order to do these auctions, I've created 4 forms to do the job.  That's
right, 4.  It would be so much easier for folks to say "here you go" but I
guess not, uhhh.

The first one is an Item Donation sheet, for those donating an item(s) to be
auctioned.
The second one is a Bidding sheet, for those who are making bids on the
donated items.
The third one is a Money Donation sheet, for those folks who make the
winning bid.
And the fourth one is a Collections sheet to total the funds collected.

The following is basically what forms 1, 2 and 3 say but changed just a
little to fit that situation:

I, ____________________________________, am donating the below listed item
(s) to an auction sponsored by HL Gilbert Ost Westley, MKA Charles R.
Dewart.

It is my understanding that this (these) item(s) will be auctioned off to
produce funds to assist those individuals who must refit their SCA equipment
to bring it into compliance with the new ruling of the Society Earl Marshal.

It is my understanding that HL Gilbert Ost Westley, MKA Charles R Dewart is
accountable for the funds and not the SCA.

It is also my understanding that once this refitting of equipment has been
accomplished, any remaining funds will then be given to the Kingdom of
Ansteorra, SCA, INC., for the purpose of publication and distribution of a
new "Participant's Handbook".

I further understand that should a new "Participant's Handbook" be published
and distributed before the refitting of equipment has been accomplished,
that funds remaining after the refit will be donated to the Black Star, SCA,
INC.

So...What do you think?