[Ansteorra-archery] Fw: May IKAC Report

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Mon May 21 06:18:34 PDT 2001

Greetings and Hi There,

Well the scores keep on going.  Here's the latest form the keeper.

This is going to be a season to remember.  Check out the scores!!  1 point
or .3 is all that separates 2nd and 3rd places IKAC OPEN.

The mistake on Agnarr has been reported.  Plus I need to track down my
missing 187 IKAC OPEN.

From: "Andre Detommaso" <detomamd at yahoo.com>
To: "Richard Campbell" <scotland at cloudnet.com>; "Charles de Beaumont"
<medtimes at medtimes.org>; "gilli" <gilli at seacove.net>; "Giovanni Dell'Arco"