[Ansteorra-archery] Articles and AoB

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Thu May 31 13:41:58 PDT 2001

Good Afternoon Folks,
     Things are progressing nicely but we're coming into the last month before AoB.  Currently I am coordinating everything and writing articles on Comabt Arrow Construction techniques, Inspecting Archery Equipment, and setting up a safe range.  I may also be writing articles on Combat Archery tactics and and working with heavy units.  I'll also be coordinating Illustrations with some artisits I know.

     Now the question is what are you doing for AoB?  I want everyone to come but if you have time volunteer for a shift of something or maybe write me an article.  It can be anything from your first Archery experiences to tips you've picked up.  Rumil is a great editor and is only being limited by the amount of content we give him.  We haven't even filled the first quarter of the space available in our printing budget.

     Again if you have any questions or need help with your contribution please let me know and we'll make it right.

Wilim