[Ansteorra-archery] Steppes Warlord Archery Review:

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Wed May 30 15:38:33 PDT 2001

Quoting baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org:

> As to having a bad day on the range, my arrows may have
> been, but I was having a fine time.
>
> - Galen

Well said your Excellency!  A perfect example of why we enjoy your
company on the range so much.  Well of the two of us I would bet you have
the busier schedule.  We practice in this area at Eastfield college on
Sunday from noon till three or four.  If you wish to join us you would be
most welcome (Wilim knows the way).  Do you have a weekly practice in
Elfsea yet?

I think after checking all your equipment, stance, how you sight, grip
your string, and so on.  I'll bet we can improve your score by double
right away, or at least after a couple of sessions.  But we're taking up
other peoples time on this list, may I suggest we move this conversation
to a private one.

Ironwyrm