[Ansteorra-archery] Steppes Warlord Archery Review:

baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Wed May 30 13:53:36 PDT 2001

Quoting ironwyrm at juno.com:

> Yes your Excellency your score was 11, and I shall
> post it for you if you wish, after all it was an away
> shoot for you.

Yes, please.

> But the offer to aid you to help
> improve that score is a genuine one

Yes, please.

and I must say I
> really enjoy the friendly archery competition between
> our Baronies nobles and hope you do too.  And Master
> Fritz does shoot better than he did, I have witnessed
> it myself on our own practice range.  I think you
> both were just having a bad day on the range.
>
> Ironwyrm

I am generally loathe to presume to speak for Master
Fritz, but I'll go so far as to say that I think he'd
share my sentiment that my own bow is much more my
opponent just now than anyone else on the range.  When
I've mastered that, then I'll take on the rest of you.

As to having a bad day on the range, my arrows may have
been, but I was having a fine time.

- Galen