[Ansteorra-archery] APD Approval Procedure

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Mon May 14 14:00:52 PDT 2001

I liked that golf tube one.  Like I did it, I didn't have to remove the
vanes.  It only took a minute or tow to tape it up.  The wood shafts all
broke before the APD did.

The best part of it is you could, once approved, use it on both wood and
fiberglass.  So, I'd make up a bunch for my wood arrows.  As the wood arrows
died off, just cut off the APD and attach it to a new fiberglass arrow.

From: Agnarr Thorvaldsson [mailto:agnarr at apex2000.net]
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2001 3:55 PM
To: ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra-archery] APD Approval Procedure

Fearghuis could you also forward this info to me as well.  I am trying to
keep several individuals out here involved in CA, but they would like to see
what we are talking about for APD's  I am currently making a few of these
tube styles (Siloflex for fiberglass and Golf-Tube for wooden shafts) and
will most likely be testing them soon to see how they actually perform.

HL Agnarr
Archery Marshal at large.