[Ansteorra-archery] APD Approval Procedure

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Mon May 14 14:06:57 PDT 2001

He's a thought that Lord James Dewarren , my Tempio Archery Marshal, came up
with Friday night out there at Camp Finlayson.  Since those soliflex APDs
weigh so much, why not drill holes in the side to reduce the wieght some?
You might want to try that on the wood shafts you try the siloflex with.

Gilli

Agnarr Thorvaldsson Wrote:
 I am currently making a few of these tube styles (Siloflex for fiberglass
and Golf-Tube for wooden shafts) and will most likely be testing them soon
to see how they actually perform.

HL Agnarr
Archery Marshal at large.