[Ansteorra-archery] FWD: [Elfsea] Results of Fearghus' surgery

Shelly Edwards Rebekah.of.Newcastle at pandora.org
Thu Nov 29 21:06:11 PST 2001

From: "Vicki Marsh" <XaraXene at Home.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 22:20:11 -0600

Xene here:

Arabella is too exhausted to write this herself, so she asked me to let
everyone know how Fearghus is doing.

The surgeon was unable to complete the surgery for prostate cancer due to
complications from Fearghus's post-Polio Syndrome.  The plan of action is
now to treat it with radiation and hormonal therapy.  Fearghus should be
coming home this weekend.  He is in good spirits and feels better now that
they have a plan of treatment.

Also, Fearghus and Arabella have the @home accounts, and their e-mails
addresses may be down for awhile after tomorrow.

Arabella requested that this information be forwarded to the Archery list,
which I am not on.

As soon as I hear of anything else, I'll send the information on.

Xene / Vicki