[Ansteorra-archery] Winter Challenge 2001-2001

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Wed Nov 28 21:46:38 PST 2001

Well now, there are folks out there.  How about that!!

I'm going to have at least 18 brand new period arrows for Saturday.  I
figure I should be worth 550 to 600 points myself.  We will be a some
disadvantage, we're somewhat crossbow poor around here or I'm sure I'd be
worth over 800 points (TOOOOOT, TOOOOOOT) (yes, that was my horn). ;)

I have Winter Shot targets.  Could this be a hint on how Middleford will
chose it's archer at Ice Axe?  Don't know, I'm not the local archery
marshal.  As the ads will say when it comes out the winner will be chosen
from those that come prepared.  It however doesn't say prepared for what.
hehehehehehehehehehehe

Good luck to all,