[Ansteorra-archery] Archer'r Revel

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Thu Nov 22 19:33:47 PST 2001

No, everything was all set.  All set that is till I tried to open the gate
with the keys they gave me.  It's just that simple.  They gave me the wrong
keys.  We can't get in because of it.

And because of the time lag in getting messages through the announce, there
may be some confusion.

So please tell anyone who maybe coming.  It's canceled because we can't get
on the site because they gave me the wrong keys.

Sorry.