[Ansteorra-archery] Archer'r Revel

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Thu Nov 22 20:45:05 PST 2001

Most disappointing, but such things happen!  I didn't need any away
scores myself but was looking forward to seeing many of you that I do not
get to see as often as I would like, meeting others of us I have yet to
met, and maybe recruiting a few more combat archers for the upcoming Gulf
War.

Thanks to you and Darcy for promoting these archer get  togethers, maybe
we can try to reschedule sometime later.

I would like to invite you and any other combat archers reading this
message to this area for the "Border War" event being held by the Canton
of Lindenwood in February.  I will post the details to the list as it
draws a bit closer.

I have several improved prototypes of the "nockless" combat arrow I was
planning to show this weekend, but I guess it will have to wait until
next time.

Your humble servant,

William Ironwyrm

Marshal of Archers Barony of the Steppes

PS: I will post the "Archer's Revel" cancelation to the DFW list for you
if you wish.