[Ansteorra-archery] Tassels

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Wed Nov 28 09:57:44 PST 2001

Question

On the scoring for a tassel you must have at least scores one of which is
score shot at an event sponsored by another group?  Right?

So that is true per division? Meaning an away score for open handbow,
period, open cross bow and period cross bow must be shot to be able to get
an average in each division?

From: john moore [mailto:iaenmor at swbell.net]
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2001 7:34 PM
To: ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org
Cc: ironwyrm
Subject: [Ansteorra-archery] Tassels

Well, I hope your household does agree to do them for your archers and I
hope they do not decide to string you up, must people look kinda funny with
necks that look like they have 3 or 4 extra vertabre.   For a archer to wear
a tassel all they have to do is earn it.  The proof to that is listed on the
web page.  If you see your name with a rank next to it, the tassel is yours.
Now if you can convince the Local Baron to present these in court, then
please do.  Our tassels may not mean much to other people in the kingdom but
I like to believe that they do mean something to our archers.  Not only does
this let us toot our horn a little bit, but also just might get someone else
interested in archery.     Iaen