[Ansteorra-archery] APD's

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Mon Oct 29 13:02:49 PST 2001

Aleksandra von Drachenklaue <lady_aleksandra at hotmail.com> said:
> I've been out of pocket for awhile so please forgive me if I am asking a
> question that has been answered several times already.  Did the bod meet
> this month to discuss the decision made on the combat arrows earlier this
> year and if so what is that decision?  Is there a web page where I can find
> the approved solutions to the problem?  I've been holding off on doing
> anything until a more permanent decision has been made but I am really
> itching to get going so I can be in good shape for Gulf War.

The BOD did meet and decided to let the decision of the Earl Marshal stand.
I didn't read an offical statement from the BOD but it was passed along that
they did not overrule the SEM.

You can get to a list of approved APD's via the Society Earl Marshals page
and then the Society Archery Marshals Section.  From  www.sca.org  just
choose the "Sopciety Officers" and follow the links.  Specifically

The SEM is at  http://members.socket.net/~ksca/index.html

The SAM is at  http://members.socket.net/~ksca/combat/archery/index.html

The list of approved APD's with links to pages with details is at
http://members.socket.net/~ksca/combat/archery/apd/designs/index.html

Always in Service,

--
Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com