[Ansteorra-archery] RR update

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Tue Sep 4 23:14:22 PDT 2001

For those out there submitting scores please remember that it really helps
if you use the online forms.

The online forms will double check to make sure you have all the necessary
information so a score can be properly recorded and it is easier on the
scorekeeper because the scores show up in a uniform format.

Finally, starting in a week or so there will be a table displayed on a web
page that lists the events for which scores have been submitted.  This table
will be built dynamically from the data submitted via the online form.

The current standings/averages will still be a few days behind as the
scorekeeper double checks everything and generates a new report, but you
will be able to see when the last scores were submitted and the last time
the scores were updated.  I am working hard to make all of this as automated
as possible.

In Service,

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com