[Ansteorra-archery] Current TI

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Wed Apr 24 20:58:26 PDT 2002

Sure, here's exactly what my recent letter said.  I didn't mean to start a
discussion here about this.  But until something archery related comes up,
what the heck?

Greetings and Hi There,

I just read in my TI (how about that a paid member) about the revenue thing.

Here is my suggestion:  do not, in any way lessen what benefits a paid
member currently gets.  Reinstate the non member surcharge and make it
permanent.  Since this is under the heading of other options, I get the
feeling you folks are in favor of non members getting a free ride at the
expense of the PAID members.

I have been a paid member for a number of years.  I'm tired of watching my
membership costs go up while non members are unaffected.

My current membership is up in December this year.  How you folks handle
this will determine my renewal or NOT.

How about show a little backbone on this one?

HL Gilbert Ost Westley "Gilli"
Membership # 51181
Charles R. Dewart
2402 Live Oak Dr