[Ansteorra-archery] Suggestions for next Years Gulf Wars-Combat Archery

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Tue Apr 30 10:27:42 PDT 2002

Primarily, we need to have sites where we can have fighter
practice with the stick fighters and the archers on the
same field. Most cities will not allow it in their parks
and many will not even allow it on private land within
their borders. They do not understand the difference
between target/hunting arrows and our combat arrows.

We have had some (but not a lot) of success where we
can show them what we do. Perhaps a video tape might
help. Show it to your city council person and then
send it in with an application for space or a permit
to shoot archery on private land.

We need to practice together.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede