[Ansteorra-archery] Suggestions for next Years Gulf Wars-Combat Archery

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Tue Apr 30 20:08:41 PDT 2002

Sounds like a good process. We had someone who worked in the
department and I had gotten permission for the Boy Scouts
to do Archery and BB guns in the Arlington Parks. But that
was a specific permit. We asked if we could get a permit
every weekend (they charge $25 for the permit, but some of
the archers were willing to pay), but the city said they
would only allow one permit per year per group. It is actually
against the law to fire an arrow in Arlington without a
permit - even in your own back yard - though it is not
heavily enforced.

Caelin on Andrede