[Ansteorra-archery] Springfair?

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Tue Apr 9 12:23:00 PDT 2002

But the mud was very entertaining!

It's always a good day when our good friends are recognized for their
efforts.  Lord. Artair's "King's Archer" was long over due, and Lord
Karrick's "Sable Thistle" for arrow making is well deserved.

We need to try the event theme again sometime, hopefully without the
rains & racetrack traffic.  Maybe next year?

Ironwyrm