[Ansteorra-archery] Springfair?

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Tue Apr 9 21:44:27 PDT 2002

And we have many more good gentles who deserve recognition.  We have folks
who not only deserve King's Archers and Arcus Majori, but also Cranes,
Thistles, Stars and Irises.  I know that I haven't sent in all my
recommendations yet.  I hope I never finish writing all of them.  After AoB,
I will buy me some more Kleenex.  Award recommendations always make me tear
up.  And when that happens, it's hard to see the key board.

I just talked to the Seneschal of Middleford (how convenient, she my wife),
we would be willing to go in with several other groups to do a "Multi Group
Event".  What you all think about that?  That way, it won't cost any group
any of their events.

How about it?