[Ansteorra-archery] Steppes Bowyers and Fletchers Guild meeting Tuesday

Cleek, James M. James.M.Cleek at abc.com
Mon Aug 12 07:04:02 PDT 2002

The next Steppes Bowyers and Fletchers Guild meeting will be Tuesday 8/13 at
My house.
809 Morningstar Trail
Richardson 75081

We will sort the harvest of Osage and prepare it for storage. I have
arranged for an attic space for most of the small pieces.  We will also
continue the bows we have started. If any one wishes to work on or learn
something new please let me know so that I may try to arrange for supplies
or an instructor if needed.

If you need directions please email me or call 972-680-1689.

Iames