[Ansteorra-archery] A Look Back at 2002

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Tue Dec 3 21:08:05 PST 2002

You're right about one thing.  It's in the heart.  Now just find where that
is located.  And that heart IS on the range and the field of combat for this
Kingdom.

I'd be surprized if a third of them are still active.

But on the other hand, all those who do have a score in the IKAC or IKCAC
have a King's Archer or have been spoken of to soon get one.  Wonder why
that is???

Gilli, Primer King's Archer, Primer Arcus Majoris.. and holder or more 1st,
2nd and 3rd place IKAC and IKCAC scores, both Kingdom and Society level,
than I can remember, just since you wnat to use titles.  Those and a $1.00
will buy me a Coke where I work.
Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.