[Ansteorra-archery] What is this all about . . .

LD. BLACKMOON LD.BLACKMOON at GBRONLINE.COM
Fri Dec 6 01:07:36 PST 2002

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp)
<Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil> WROTE :

>But let me point out something that, I guess, has gone unnoticed.

HL Fearghus--does IKAC and IKCAC and is good at them.
HL Gilli--does IKAC and IKCAC and is good at them.
Don Sebastian--does IKAC and IKCAC and is good at them.
HL Plachoya--does IKAC and IKCAC and is good at them.
HE Octavia--doesn't do IKAC or IKCAC; however is one of the top rated combat
archers in the Known World.
HL William--does IKAC and is good at it.

>Not giving away any secret hand shakes or any thing here, but, can we see a
pattern starting to happen here?  Could just be coincidence, I guess.

ok, I thought that a " kingdom level award " was given for things like
advanced knowledge about a specialty, advanced skill in a specialty, the
willingness and ability to teach others this advanced knowledge and or
skill, as well as acting in an honorable / chivalric manner both on and off
of the field of endeavor..

unfortunately the above listing seems to imply that if you don't choose to
shoot IKAC OR IKCAC OR HAVE A BRASS HAT , you will never " QUALIFY" for a
kingdom level award in archery....

I have been reading this list for quite a while now , even though mundane
work prevents me from playing much anymore.
and I believe that those archers on gilli's list are also very knowledgeable
and honorable .
and that the implication is due only to his impassioned arguments in favor
of IKAC AND IKCAC.
thereby causing a breakdown in communication skills.

also , to LADY GERITA ,
WELL SAID !!
><Sigh>  Alright, Timothy, you win.  But I must insist upon the civil tongue
bit - bitter tones take longer to forget and the marks of hurtful words heal
slowly.

BE SAFE , BE HAPPY , HAVE FUN
LD.BLACKMOON