[Ansteorra-archery] Northern Region Archery Marshal Welcome and Thank You

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Tue Dec 10 22:14:35 PST 2002

Greetings to the Archers and Marshals of Ansteorra,

As you know Master Rumil Fletcher accepted the position as Northern Regional
Archery Marshal only temporarily to give me time the to perform a proper
search for a new regional marshal.    We have had three applications for the
position all of whom I am sure would do a wonderful job in the position.
Unfortunately, only one person can be selected for the job and it was not an
easy decision.

I am pleased to announce that as of Coronation, H.E. Master Ulf Gunnarson
from Namron will take over as the new Northern Regional Archery Marshal.  I
am very excited about this appointment.  Master Ulf  is well known and
respected throughout the region and kingdom and brings with him a wealth of
knowledge and experience both in combat and target archery.

When you next see him please take the time to welcome Master Ulf to his new
position and offer him your support.

I would beg you all to also please offer your thanks to Master Rumil
Fletcher for the remarkable job that he as done as the interim regional
archery marshal.  To me there are none that better exemplify a Pelican in
it's Piety than Master Rumil.  There simply are no words that will allow me
to sufficiently thank him for his kindness, advice, and service.  Master
Rumil, I am forever in your debt.

Always in Service,

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Kingdom Archery Marshal, Ansteorra