[Ansteorra-archery] Re: Ansteorra-archery digest, Vol 1 #487 - 8 msgs

GuyLestran at aol.com GuyLestran at aol.com
Thu Dec 5 18:30:56 PST 2002

Oh that'a Right it is not a closed list.

In that case if there are any Trimarians on this list  I am coming across the
ocean to Gulf Wars crush Sir Erika in the Archers only battle.

Greetings dread Overlord, Baron type Sir,

Och,, I think you stepped on my pinkie toe and it now smarts!!  LOL!!

As for numbers for the war,, Last I heard this was not a closed list and
might have trimain spies lurking about... so.. I'd like to keep the numbers
vague for now:P ( as if we had soild #'s to work with at this time, It would
be more realistic to wait until Feb before I start asking for firm #'s)

Countess Octavia
Archery commander type person with a sore pinky toe