[Ansteorra-archery] Lindenwood's Border War

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Mon Jan 14 11:00:42 PST 2002

Greetings and Hi There,

Lindenwood is having an event President's Day weekend called Border Wars.

I will have the arrow factory there, set up and operational all weekend to
help folks get there arrows ready for the war.  Additionally, I will also
have my unfinished wood arrows from last war there too.  Those that get
finished can go to the war too, even though I can't.  We'll divide the
finished ones up as best we can among those that helped.  And, you get to
keep them after the war.

So, bring your arrows and parts, chairs and whatever other creature comforts
and help make arrows for the war that weekend.  I will try to set up near
electricity so we can make coffee and other hot drinks.